Thursday 7 February 2013

Construction examples

Construction examples: Contents page



 I have used the same colours that I used for my front cover. I have done this so I keep the same colour scheme throughout my magazine. I have a picture of the same person as I do on my front cover. I have done this because she is the main music artist in my magazine.


The writing was too large here so I decided to not use WordArt but to put it into an ordinary Text Box. It looks better in the Text Box and the writing is the same size too.



 I have included who will be featuring in the magazine. I have specifically made each music artist/artists a different colour so they stand out. I have included 'Page 25: Have your say - We publish you emails & letters.' at the bottom to make people want to send in their letters and emails.


This is what the writing looks like when it is in a Text Box. I have included another picture of the same person that I used on my front cover. I have used the same person again as she is the main celebrity included in my magazine. 


I included dots to look like bullet points but changed them as I didn't like them. I included too many dots as well and it didn't look right.


Here I was experimenting with the size, font and position of the text. 



I have added in more text and more page numbers.


This is my final draft of my contents page. I have changed the colour of the text and added in another picture. I also added in another picture and more pages so it makes my contents page look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment