Friday 8 February 2013

Final drafts

Final drafts: Front cover, contents page and double page spread


For each of my pages I have used the colours, Pink, Blue, Black, White and Purple. I have also used different shades of these colours. I have chosen to use these types of colours as the music genre of my magazine is Pop. I have kept the same style throughout. I have used seven different pictures of three different people. I have used effects such as Sepia and Black and White. I have also manipulated my pictures by removing the backgrounds and defining the edges. 



This is my final draft for my Front cover.


This is my final draft for my Contents page.



This is my final draft for my Double page spread. It is different to my construction examples as I had to add in a comma and speech marks because I missed them out. I made grammatical mistakes but I sorted them out.







No comments:

Post a Comment