Thursday 10 January 2013

Draft designs

Draft designs


When creating my front cover, contents page and double page spread I didn't stick to my designs exactly. I just used them as I guideline. I used them as much as I could but I had difficulties with some pictures and text. So I had to move things around to make them fit.


This is my double page spread draft design. On one page will be a large picture of a music artist/music artists. On the other page will be writing to do with that music artist/music artists. Basically it will be an interview to do with my chosen music artist/music artists.

This is my contents page draft design. It will have the same title at the top as the front cover which is Amplified and it will also have a large picture of a music artist/ music artists. There will be a list of articles and the pages they're on and a list of the music artists that are featured in the articles. 


This is my front cover draft design. The title of my magazine is Amplified. I will include a picture of a music artist/music artists and loads more pictures will be on the front cover too. Captions will be included and a barcode will be at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment