Friday 1 March 2013

Construction examples

Construction examples: Double page spread



I started by adding in a main picture to do with the article on the next page, then I added in shapes and text. I also put pink squares behind the picture just to make it stand out more than it already does. I chose to do the triangles multicoloured just to change the colours a little bit. This is the first page of my double page spread.



This is my second page of my double page spread. I added text and changed the colours.


I changed the colours of my shapes here. I used different shades of pink and purple as they're feminine colours and match the style of the magazine. I decided not to do them multicoloured as different shades of pink and purple look better.


I added in a picture here and put my text into columns to make it look more like an article. I've kept the writing white but  I have changed the quotes to be a different colour so they stand out. 


Here I was just experimenting with the font and adding in content.


Here I changed the position of the text. I chose to make the text white because I have included enough colours on this page.


Here I added in a picture and changed the colours of the text. Again I have put a quote in a different colour to make it stand out. I have specifically put the pictures next to the writing that they relate to.


This is my first page of my double page spread and my second page to my double page spread together.


These are my two pages put together and it is my final draft. I have included another picture and made sure that every little detail is visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment